2. When was the last time you were proud of yourself? I just posed in my underwear for the second time in a year in the name of body acceptance. I'm a plus size woman, so I obviously don't have a slim model's body, but I do believe it's important that we see diversity in the media so even though it was a bit of a challenge for me, I embraced the opportunity to "walk the walk" and not just talk the talk.
3. What is your dearest pair of shoes and why? Probably my first pair of Louboutins. Just because it's such an iconic brand. They absolutely kill my feet, and I can't walk more than 100 meters in them but they're stunning!
4. Do you have a fun shoe-story or memory? My sister once had a pair of boots she loved. After a few years, they broke and couldn't get fixed. She only knew the brand and how they looked but she was so sad that her favorite boots were gone. I spent weeks on the internet trying to identify the style of her boots and when I finally did, I spent even longer trying to track down another pair in her size. I finally managed to locate a pair on auction on eBay. It was possibly my greatest shoe find ever!
5. What does being feminine mean to you? High heels, lipstick and accentuating the parts of my body I'm really happy with.
6. What’s your secret to balancing work and family? Well, considering I'm single I don't really have anyone complaining that I work all the time. It's a pretty good deal, actually! :)
7. What would you wish more people knew about you? That I get really nervous meeting new people so I don't ramble quite as much once you get to know me!